- About Us
- Legal Services Grants
- Fellows Programs
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Symposia
- Connecticut Innocence Fund
- Diversity Symposium
- Essay Contest
- Fellows Roundtables
- History of Connecticut Women in the Legal Profession
- History Project on Attorneys of Color
- Previous Fellows Symposia
- Truancy Project
- Giving to the Foundation
The American Bar Association Commission on IOLTA has additional information regarding IOLTA programs, news, litigation, and resources. To learn more, click on ABA Commission on IOLTA. To view a short video on the history of IOLTA click here.
The Connecticut Bar Association (CBA) is dedicated to promoting public service and advancing the principles of law and justice. The CBA is the preeminent organization for lawyers and the legal profession in Connecticut.
Connecticut’s legal aid programs developed the web site, www.ctlawhelp.org, to help people with very limited income find solutions for their legal problems.
Every U.S. state, Canada, and other countries have IOLTA programs. To learn about IOLTA programs in other states, please visit IOLTA.org.
State of Connecticut Judicial Branch links:
- Judicial Branch Home Page: http://www.jud.ct.gov/
- Attorney Referral Services: http://www.jud.ct.gov/lawlib/referral.htm#Referral
- Client Security Fund Committee: http://jud.ct.gov/CSF/Default.htm
- Office of the Chief Disciplinary Counsel: http://jud.ct.gov/OCDC/Default.htm
- Statewide Grievance Committee: http://jud.ct.gov/SGC/Default.htm